Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Story of the Lonely Oakleys

One day I rode home with my Dad in his van. He backed into the driveway as always. I got out and went in before he went into the garage because there isn't much room on that side. I walked in and put my stuff on the dresser in my room. At that point I realized I didn't have my sunglasses. The only 2 things that were in my hand we the glasses and a frisbee. I went out and looked in driveway, the yard, my room, and even the living room just in case. Then I got frustrated. I couldn't find them anywhere. That was 3 years ago. Yesterday my Dad called me and he had found them. They were behind the dirty shoes rack next to the door into the house from the garage. He was cleaning out the garage and they were 1under some grass and dirt.


1 John 3:1
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God! And that
is what we are!
The reason the world does not know us
is that it did not know him.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! I can't believe they turned up after 3 years! The same thing happened to me with a watch. I finally gave up and bought another one but it turned up a year later when my mom moved.