Friday, April 2, 2010

Find Rest in God

Faith. Lord I desire faith. True and perfect faith in you, in all circumstances. I desire faith in you, my Rock, my Fortress, and my Portion forever.

Psalm 62
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken...Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock,, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge...One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.


No comments: