Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One Month!

Ok so I cheated there. Really the only thing one month means is that it has been that long since I've done entries on this blog. (But I have changed the design twice since then =) I have a video on the shelf that will go up middle of December. It has to premiere at Central Park Baptist in Decatur, AL first.

The last few weeks have been busy to the max. Lots of things going on in ministry and I've been thinking a lot about the future.


So today I went to Burger King with a lot of Christian English teachers here. I wore a BK crown all the way home. I only noticed one extreme stare. Not bad considering the train was pretty full, but then again I was playing my DS, so I wasn't paying much attention. (Trust me...that's a crown on my head.)

I've had lots of chances to share the Gospel this month which has been very exciting. The good ol Chronicles of Narnia has been a great reference point.


Tonkatsu is a great meal. And you can talk about Jesus while eating. (Unless you stuff all your cabbage in your mouth at once, which of course I did.)


I also went to a fabulous retreat with a bunch of Christian Enlgish teachers here in Japan. It was great fellowship and time to study the book of Daniel together. (And people say I can't have a normal face in a picture...) If you can't find me, I'm front and center baby. (It's because I have a hat on and you can't see my head. I understand.)

That's all for now. And yes Mallory I did this literally moments after reading your comment on my last video =).

2 comments:

Mallory's Adventure said...

YES!!! So excited I gave you some motivation! This is a great post and it is exciting to leave us with anticipation for the next video post!
I heard all the great news from Paul too :) Love you guys! Miss you so much!

Anna K Vaughn said...

Daniel - only you would be wearing shorts and a sock cap at the same time when it is clearly cold in this picture. I like the post and can't wait for the video... I need to hear this "news" that Mallory is talking about - I'm outta the loop!