Saturday, May 30, 2009

Driving again

Well I don't have a car any more. And there aren't any trains or accessible buses in Decatur. And I can't fly everywhere (although I've been trying). So that leaves walk, bike, or borrow a car. So basically be abnormal, be more abnormal, or be annoying. So far it hasn't been to bad. I had my first Icee since I've been back. Half cherry and half coke. Excellent, yet over priced. I also watched the movie Penelope with James McAlvoy and Christina Ricci. I thought it was good, and apparently so did my Mom (she rehashed the whole story to my Dad at dinner). Yesterday, I rewatched Lost in Translation, with a couple of fast-forwards. It was cool seeing the places I have lived the past 2 years in a movie, so obviously lovingly captured. Tokyo is a beautiful, and now familiar place.

No comments: